Eight People Hospitalized after Carbon Monoxide Leak at NYC Google Building

July 30 2022 Manhattan, New York – Eight people were hospitalized following a reported carbon monoxide leak at an office building in Meatpacking district in Manhattan, building includes Google offices, officials said.

Video by L2FTV contributor for FNTV

Firefighters responded to 85 10th Ave. around 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, and found raised Carbon Monoxide levels.

Officials say eight victims were taken to an area hospitals in unknown conditions.

It’s not clear if those affected were Google employees, according to the NYPOST.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

Police Shootout With Robbery Suspects Outside Chelsea Club Manhattan

Car Stolen with CHILD INSIDE in Brooklyn