July 30 2022 Manhattan, New York – Eight people were hospitalized following a reported carbon monoxide leak at an office building in Meatpacking district in Manhattan, building includes Google offices, officials said.
Firefighters responded to 85 10th Ave. around 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, and found raised Carbon Monoxide levels.
Officials say eight victims were taken to an area hospitals in unknown conditions.
It’s not clear if those affected were Google employees, according to the NYPOST.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings