February 5 2023 MANHATTAN, New York – Four people including three children were seriously hurt in a fire at a Manhattan apartment building, early Sunday morning officials said.
Fire broke out around 1:35am on the fifth floor of a six-story building located at 165 Sherman Ave. in Inwood neighborhood of Manhattan.
Three victims were rushed to a local hospital in critical condition, another victim suffered non-life-threatening injuries, police said.
According to the FDNY, The fire was caused by a lithium-ion battery AND was deemed accidental.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings