Wave of kamikaze drone attacks on Kyiv this morning, at least one person is dead.
Authorities state these are Iranian-made drone Shahed-136.
Ukrainian Air Force said they destroyed 37 Iranian-made kamikaze drones and three cruise missiles Monday.
One suicide drones targeted a residential building, killing at least three people and injuring many others, said the deputy head of the president’s office, Tymoshenko. Energy buildings were among the targets, one of the drones intercepted, landed near city center train station in Kyiv.
What to do, how to hide if you see a kamikaze drone
– Kamikaze drones fly low and have loud engines, if you hear it stay away from tactical targets and government building.
– Go inside shelter, if no shelter available use the rule of “two walls”. You can hide in various underground spaces.
– Lay down on the ground, cover your head and open your mouth.
– When inside, pick a space in the corner that’s not far from the exit, if need to escape.
– Don’t stay inside vehicles
– Hiding in bus stops, near vehicles, gas stations, building entrances, is not safe