July 17 2022 BRONX, New York – Four people were seen rescued by the first responders as an all hands fire broke out in Bronx apartment building shortly after midnight, possibly caused by an electric scooter, according to officials.
Firefighters rushed to apartment building at 2380 Ryer Avenue around 12:30am, and were able to quickly put out the fire.
Four people sustained injuries and were treated and transported to a local hospital by first responders. All victims are expected to survive their injuries.
Fire Marshal was called to the scene, according to officials, the fire may have been caused by an electric scooter.
Video by Daniel Valls (Freedomnews.tv)