A heavy fire broke out early this morning in Washington Heights, Upper Manhattan.
Fire started on a 5th floor of 6 stories building around 4:26am this morning (September 29)
Video by Dakota Santiago (FNTV freedomnews.tv)
5-year-old girl and her grandmother were saved by firefighters performing a roof rope rescue.
14 people injured in this fire, some suffered life threatening injuries.
The fire marshals ruled the file accidental, caused by an overloaded extension cord.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings